Professional Teeth Whitening in Valparaiso
providing exceptional customized & comprehensive dental care
Restore your bright smile
According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry over 95% of American adults consider a smile to be the first noticeable characteristic that indicates if that person is attractive. In a social setting, 96% of adults believe a genuine smile is imperative for an individual to express happiness in a normal manner. A smile generally makes a person more approachable and appealing. 75% of adults feel an unattractive smile may decrease an individual’s chance for career success. Finally, according to the study, adults were asked the following question: “What would you like to improve most about your smile?” The most common response was whiter and brighter teeth.
If you are one of the many people who feel your smile is inadequate to fit into normal society because of badly yellowed teeth, do not worry, as there are numerous dental solutions we offer at Michael Drone Dentistry & Prosthodontics. Fortunately, teeth whitening is among the easiest dental treatments in cosmetic dentistry.
A whiter and brighter smile is on the bucket list for many people in the world and we would like to show you just how easy it could be to get the brilliant smile of your dreams.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Dr. Drone is a native of Wheatfield, IN and has been practicing dentistry since 2003 and opened his private practice in Valparaiso, IN in 2007. Dr. Drone earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Indiana University School of Dentistry and earned his advanced specialty degrees in Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics from Indiana University School of Dentistry and Medicine.
Call Our Office Today At (219) 462-2564
Benefits of a Professional Teeth Whitening Session
- No Pain: On contrary to what you may think, there is little to no discomfort with a professional teeth whitening treatment. In some instances patients may feel a slight increase in tooth sensitivity when the teeth are exposed to extreme hot and cold beverages, but our office always provides tooth sensitivity products to minimize any sensitivity.
- A Whiter Smile: Yes, this seems redundant; however, there are many skeptics who believe that at-home whitening paste or strips can give the same bright smile as a professional treatment. A professional session can easily break down layers of stains and remove them with powerful gel-whitening materials. You are sure to get the whiter smile with our profession whitening treatments.
- Works on Nearly All Stains: If you feel as though the discoloration of your teeth will not benefit from a professional whitening session, you will be surprised. There is a wide range of stains that our professional whitening materials can assist in removing (or at least lighten). There are extreme cases where decay has started to spread internally and unfortunately that cannot be whitening from the outside of the tooth, your dentist may talk to you about the option of porcelain veneers or dental bonding for that situation instead.
- Safe & Scientifically Proven: Professional teeth whitening treatment is not harmful to your health and has much research to support the safe effects.
- Cost Effective: If you have attempted to whiten your teeth with over-the-counter products such as toothpaste and whitening strips, you may have found yourself purchasing the same products over and over to try and get a better result.
- Improves Your Confidence: A bright and whiter smile will boost your self-confidence.
Options for Whitening
Our office highly recommends the professional KOR Whitening for brightening your teeth. This at-home whitening system provides the best result overall over other professional at-home whitening products and has been shown to brighten teeth with tetracycline stained teeth. Another teeth whitening option for those with mildly discolored teeth we recommend the Opalescence Whitening System. Patients using the at-home whitening system are able to whiten their teeth in the privacy of their own homes and are able to whitening their teeth without altering their busy lifestyles.
Our team will create custom molds of your teeth made from impressions. Custom whitening trays are then created to ensure all surfaces of your teeth will be covered during your at-home whitening procedure. The trays are form fitting and should not feel too tight or too loose during the procedures. Dr. Drone will provide specific instructions to you regarding the amount of whitening gel, the application of the gel, and the length of time to wear the tray. Normally patients will have excellent results if the trays are worn for 30-60 minutes must be worn (with the teeth whitening gel applied) every day for either 30 minutes or a few hours from 1 to 3 weeks depending on what is recommended by our office.
Candidates for Teeth Whitening
A consultation with Dr. Michael Drone will help to determine whether teeth whitening is the right dental option for your cosmetic concerns. Dr. Drone is a prosthodontist with extensive knowledge and training in esthetic dentistry and has been involved in designing cosmetic dental solutions for individuals. Dr. Drone has the experience of someone you can trust to take excellent care of you and your oral health. During a consultation with Dr. Drone you can learn more about what dental treatment options that can serve your unique dental needs. We invite you to schedule a consultation appointment at Michael Drone Dentistry & Prosthodontics today 219-462-2564.
Services Michael Drone Dentistry & Prosthodontics Offers
Single Tooth Replacement
Multiple Teeth Replacement
Dental Implant Crowns
Dental Implant Bridges
Sleep Apnea Therapy
Ceramic Inlays & Onlays
Professional Teeth Whitening
Aesthetic Dental Bonding
Dental Cleaning Exams
Oral Hygiene and Care
Gum Disease Treatment
Bruxism & TMJ Therapy
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Teeth in an Hour
We work with a dedicated team of professionals to make sure that your experience is the absolute best it can be. From our friendly front office staff, the assistants who work closely with Dr. Drone, our hygiene staff that helps our patients walk away with beautifully clean teeth and easy-to-understand dental knowledge, to the other specialists we are honored to work with; our knowledgeable dental staff will care for you every step of the way.
Exemplary Patient Outcomes
We understand the importance of having a healthy, comfortable bite. We are able to provide each patient with excellent quality restorative dental solutions. An in-office consultation will allow us to diagnose and determine how your unique needs can best be met through our restorative dental options.