Governor Eric Holcomb’s latest executive order has lifted restrictions on healthcare related visits and procedures effective Monday, April 27. His order states that individuals may leave their home “to engage in activities or perform tasks essential to their health and safety” including “to visit a healthcare professional.”
We are excited to resume restorative and preventative care for our patients! We will be reaching out to you soon to schedule any appointment that was previously cancelled. We plan to begin seeing patients for preventative procedures beginning May 4th. Please be mindful that we have many patients who need to be seen, and we will not be able to accommodate everyone immediately.
As always, our practice adheres to all CDC and OSHA regulations. Our #1 priority is the well being of our patients and team. Due to COVID-19, we have added supplementary precautionary measures to reduce risks even further:
- All patients should call our office at (219)462-2564 upon arrival to the office. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come in. If possible, the patient should enter the office alone.
- The patient’s temperature will be taken and a pre-screening questionnaire will be completed prior to your appointment.
Other precautionary measures we are taking:
- Magazines and the coffee bar have been removed from the reception area.
- All team members will have their temperature taken and complete pre-screening questions prior to beginning patient care for the day.
- Clinical staff will always be wearing a mask, protective gown, and face shield.
- Every effort will be made to practice social spacing by limiting patients in the office and spacing out the appointments.
- All touch points will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We look forward to continuing your dental care. Welcome back!
Dr. Michael Drone and Team