InMode connects physicians to the latest technologies that can optimize results for your patients and your business. Our non-invasive and minimally invasive technologies provide solutions for contouring, skin treatment, acne, hair removal, anti-aging, wellness, pigment and vascular issues. With over 50 peer reviewed clinical publications, InMode technologies are a proven investment that provide results, increased patient satisfaction, and practice productivity.
Evoke is a revolutionary, hands-free facial remodeling platform. This proprietary non-invasive technology is an industry first, delivering hands-free thermal facial and submental remodeling. The remodeling of these areas produces results that are associated with a youthful appearance. The ultimate in medical-grade technology that ensures your practice capitalizes on client demand for facial remodeling treatments.
Evoke’s hands-free facial applicators deliver proven bipolar radiofrequency (RF) energy to the cheeks, neck, and jawline. The RF energy penetrates deep into the subdermal layer, heating the Fibro Septal Network (FSN). With its ability to maintain a constant temperature, Evoke remodels the dermis and subdermal tissue to deliver more defined facial characteristics.
- Provide a variety of customizable facial aesthetic treatments with one device.
- Evoke’s non-invasive, hands-free design and programmable technology make it an ideal social distancing treatment due to a reduction in the required patient-physician face-to-face contact during the procedure.
EvolveX is the ultimate hands-free platform transforming total body remodeling and taking it to the next level. Post-lockdown, patients continue to seek non-invasive treatments at unprecedented levels, pursuing non-excisional alternatives to remodel skin, treat fat, sculpt abdomens, lift buttocks, and tone hips. This all-in-one platform delivers multiple technologies on one system to remodel skin, target adipose tissue, and tone muscles.
- EvolveX is the only all-in-one system equipped with multiple clinically proven technologies:
• Tite (Bipolar RF)
• Tone (EMS)
• Transform (Bipolar RF and EMS)
- Procedures can be combined to deliver synergistic layering treatments to produce consistent transformative results that remodel skin, target adipose tissue, and tone muscles.
- Multi-modalities allow for customizable and repeatable combination treatment plans to meet patient demand for nonsurgical, zero downtime procedures.
- Hands-free design and intelligent programmable technology make EvolveX the ideal social distancing device, allowing for a reduction in patient-physician face-to-face contact during procedures.
A full beauty suite that offers professional-grade aesthetic procedures, Optimas is equipped with intense pulsed light, laser, and radio-frequency capabilities for skin remodeling, hair removal, and treatment of skin discoloration.
Optimas will help you optimize results for your patients and your business:
- If your practice is looking to add medical grade aesthetic procedures to its offering, then Optimas is a great suite of technologies in one workstation to help you achieve your goals.
- Optimas helps practices increase productivity, revenue, and patient satisfaction. It’s a suite of technologies that enables you to offer a wide variety of procedures from one efficient platform, providing multiple revenue streams to a practice’s bottom line.